Our services are not intended to be a substitute for professional counseling, medical or prenatal care.
We do not recommend or refer for abortion.
If you're thinking about finding an abortion clinic, it is important to remember that abortion is a medical procedure. What type will you have? What are the risks? You deserve to know the facts. You owe it to yourself to make an informed decision. Maybe you're thinking:
• The father is insisting on an abortion.
• I'm not ready to be a parent.
• I can't tell anyone I'm pregnant.
We know exactly how you feel, and you're not alone. Some of our staff have been where you are. If you're considering abortion, you need to know:
• Are you really pregnant?
• Is your pregnancy viable? Or are you at risk for
natural miscarriage? Or do you have a tubal
pregnancy requiring immediate medical attention?
• How far along are you?
You may also be interested in knowing:
• What kinds of abortions are available to you?
• What are your rights with abortion providers?
• Are there any short-term or long-term risks to
We can help you understand your choices and your pregnancy. And as always, we'll listen to whatever is on your mind.
You have lots of choices with adoption. Will it be open, semi-open, or closed? Will it be private or will you use an agency?
Today there are adoption plans in which you can know your child and be a part of your child's life. You can have the peace of knowing your child is loved and cared for by the couple you choose. We can help you under-stand your adoption options.
You may have more questions than answers about parenting or maybe the thought of becoming a parent seems impossible to you at this time. We've talked to hundreds of clients who are concerned about things like this:
• My husband or boyfriend doesn't
want the baby, but I do.
• (for men) My girlfriend doesn't want the baby, but I do.
• I can't tell my family.
• How will I finish school?
• How will I continue working?
• Where will I live?
• I don't have medical insurance.
• I can't afford a child.
• I'm too young.
We can talk about all of these issues with you so you can decide if parenting is right for you. And we're committed to listening to what you want to say.